Recruitment of External Auditors begins
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited in the Ashanti Region is inviting applications from suitably qualified audit firms for appointment as External Auditors.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. To undertake a thorough and extensive auditing of all the bank’s financial transactions: test-check the adequacy and weaknesses in the internal control procedures and offer professional advice.
2. To conduct the Audit in accordance with laws and guidelines regulating the conduct of Rural and Community Banks and the International Financial Reporting Standards on Auditing in the manner required by the Companies Act 2019 (Act 992) and the Banking Act 2004 (Act 673) as amended by Banking Act (2007), Act 738.
3. To perform sufficient tests to obtain reasonable assurance as to whether the information contained in the underlying accounting records and other source data is reliable and sufficient as the basis for the preparation of the financial statement.
4. To advise the Board of Directors and report to shareholders at the Annual General Meeting.
5. To offer any other advice or services that may be required from time to time.
1. Proven experience as External Auditors
2. Have a track record in auditing in Rural Banking
3. Knowledge in external auditing and relevant regulations and acts
4. Proven knowledge of accounting standards
5. License as a practicing accountant in Ghana
Reputed audit firms are invited for expression of their interest for the above assignment.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications and supporting documents should reach the address below
The Board Chairman
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited
P. O. Box 13
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Latest by 20th May, 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP