Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Rigger
- Follow all HSE procedures, company standards and Mincom regulations on the mine in executing all rigging tasks.
- Ensures the safety of yourself, team and equipment in all lifting operations.
- Ensures proper selection of appropriate lifting gears for all lifting operations.
- Ensures periodic auditing of all lifting gears and records kept.
- Removes from service any unsafe lifting gear and record kept.
- Attached loads to lifting equipment for safe lifting.
- Ensures safe dismantle and storage of rigging equipment after use
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- 6+ years working experience in a mining or construction environment.
- Formal rigging operations training and certification.
- Mincom certification as a rigger.
- Highly safety focused.
- Ability to read and write English proficiently.
- Ability to read load charts/angles on various lifting operations
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.