A reputable financial institution in Ashanti Region is seeking to recruit suitable and qualified
persons to occupy vacant positions as Risk and Compliance Officer
- Shall be responsible to the Head of finance/ I lead of Audit/I lead of Risk and Compliance respectively
- Perform interbank/inter-branch reconciliation
- Assist the head of finance in the preparation of prudential and liquidity returns
- Assist the auditor to perform an audit at all branches and departments
- Assist the Head of Risk and Compliance to undertake all risk and compliance activities in compliance with statutory, regulatory, and internal rules and policies of the bank.
- A minimum of first degree in accounting or its equivalent professional qualification in CIB 2, CA 2, ACCA 2, or its equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in rural banking knowledge in Temenos T24
- knowledge in MS Office (especially in-depth knowledge in Excel)
- knowledgeable and well vest in bank reconciliation
HOW TO APPLY
All applications, CVs plus certified copies of certificates from interested persons should reach the HR Manager on email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by close of day, 6th April, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.