Roche Latest Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Government Affairs Partner
At Roche, we believe it is urgent to deliver medical solutions right now, even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. Also, We are brave in both decision and action and we believe that good business means a better world. We are looking for a Government Affairs Partner (GAP) to join the team in Roche Products Ghana Ltd.
As Government Affairs Partner (GAP) you report the General Manager of the Ghana Affiliate. This a senior role that supports the affiliate in its ambition of delivering life-changing healthcare to patients. The GAP engages directly with internal and external stakeholders to shape the environment recognizing the value of innovative medicines and healthcare solutions.
Moreover, The GAP delivers value to Roche, customers and patients by positioning Roche as a strong, credible and supportive partner in an evolving health system while developing and implementing a long-term plan to shape the socio-political environment. The GAP partners with relevant stakeholders to drive strategies into healthcare/medicine policies, provides guidance and coaching to plan and implement an effective engagement strategy while embracing agile ways of working, adopting agile behaviors and methodologies within Roche.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Leads the development and implementation of the local Health Impact Plan (HIP) as the Product Owner that involves identifying and understanding relevant unmet needs across the health system
- Works with Primary Point of Contacts (PPOCs) to find opportunities for connection to above brand system-shaping work, coordinate outcomes of system shaping activities across different disease areas and build work packages accordingly
- Engages and collaborates with Roche global public policy and market access stakeholders
- Engages with high-level stakeholders in order to understand Government priorities and identify where and how Roche can add more value to the healthcare system
- Develops and cultivates relationships and partnerships with government members, offices and agencies
- Works closely with the affiliate General Manager and Enabling Team to develop clear policy positions that are shared across the organization
- Monitors the evolving healthcare environment and develops recommendations for any major health-related policy changes in order to maximize access and/or contain negative impact
- Provides in depth knowledge and insight on healthcare legislation, keeping relevant internal stakeholders up-to-date with any changes
Who You Are
- You are someone who influences your own development, pursues your interests across functions and geographies, and understands that a job title is not the final definition of who you are, but a starting point
- Your relationships with health political stakeholders or academic/research groups will be highly regarded so will be experience in change management and working with agile methodologies
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including deep listening and presentation skills, with an ability to collaborate with senior leaders within Roche and externally.
- You are a strong strategic thinker with a relentless drive for results who thrives in an ever-evolving organization
- We are looking for a team player and strong relationship builder who can influence without authority and takes high accountability for their actions
What Do We Offer
In return, Roche offers a competitive package, ongoing development, and opportunities for career advancement. Roche encourages a high-performance culture where you are empowered and trusted to make decisions.
We strive for excellence and extraordinary results and take a genuine interest in our people and their well-being, and our patients.
All facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realise their potential. As part of promoting diversity, we welcome applications from everyone who is passionate about doing now what patients need next.
Please note that relocation benefits are not available for this job posting.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Closing Date : 18th December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE