Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for SAFETY MANAGERS (MINING CONSTRUCTION)
POSITION: SAFETY MANAGERS (MINING CONSTRUCTION)
- Job holder to be responsible for specific technical roles in chosen profession on Mining and Civils Project sites across Ghana.
- Will ensure that production targets and projects operations are handled on schedule.
- Will be required to co-ordinate and control the activities of site staff and maintain safety and quality standards for the project.
- Required to submit periodic (Daily, Weekly & Monthly) reports.
- Must have at least 5 years proven experience in specific chosen profession relating to work on mining construction projects
- Professional certification in chosen area of expertise is added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and standard guidelines
- Must have track record of good leadership skills and be able to drive production on schedule
- Ability to communicate and report effectively using appropriate ICT channels
- Ability to speak and write in French is added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should kindly forward CVs and evidence of qualification to email address at The Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for all applications is 2 Weeks from date of this advert. That is 28th May 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.