Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sales Coordinator at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The Sales Coordinator is in charge of the office organization.
Assists in all administrative matters related to the Sales & Marketing department.
- Support the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Sales Managers in their day to day activities and to assist them in achieving their personal and team objectives.
- Determine and implement the procedures and standards of an effective filing system.
- Provide adequate supplies of stationary and ensures that the following forms are used and kept updated at all times: timesheets, Purchase orders, Travel authorizations for business trips, Collateral reprint orders, Brochure supplies (office), Holiday and sick leave, Expense forms, Maintain and update inventory: control of all gifts and giveaways.
- Maintain and update inventory: control of all gifts and giveaways.
- Maintain an up-to-date operating manual of the department, incl. policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Compile monthly reports.
- Assist with the co-ordination of direct mail campaigns on behalf of sales and marketing, labeling, data collection and distribution of mail items.
- Ensure the efficient liaison between the sales office and other sales offices in sister hotels, including the distribution of our sales correspondence and collateral to other hotels.
- Annual contracting administration for corporate and leisure business.
- Ensure that store requisitions are submitted monthly.
- Ensure ordering of business cards.
- Ensure sensible and effective use of the telephone – all incoming calls promptly answered in an agreed manner.
- Ensure that calls are screened and dealt with in an appropriate way.
- All inquiries to be dealt with within 24 hours.
- Assist telesales research of existing/new clients within guidelines of Assistant
- Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Sort all incoming mail for the attention of the Director of Sales and Marketing and Sales Department.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality of information passing though the office.
- Record minutes of all meetings conducted by the Director of Sales and Marketing and any others as when directed by the Sales and Marketing team from time to time.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional, ethics, and attitude toward all hotel guests, clients, and colleagues.
- Coordinate and assist in organizing sales trips.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the hotel’s employee rules & regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Equivalent to High School Diploma or better/Hotel Apprenticeship.
- Previous experience in 4/5 star hotels.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
To Fill This Position The Candidate Must Have
- Planning/organization skills
Method of Application
Closing Date: 18 July. 2021
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service.
We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.