Security Officer at Presbyterian College of Education
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Security Officer at Presbyterian College of Education
- Company: Presbyterian College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Security Jobs in Ghana
A successful applicant will assist the Chief Security Officer in the maintenance of peace and security in the college.
Qualifications and Experience
The Candidate must:
- Possess five (5) credits in GCE ‘O’ Level/School Certificate or six (6) credits in WASSCE/SSSCE including a pass in English Language.
- Be physically fit and be not below 20 years.
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with three (3) years working experience will be an added advantage.
Have served in the Armed Forces, Police Service or any recognized security service.
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are required to download and complete an application form:
Click Here To Download Application Form
The complete application pack should be submitted to:
The College Secretary,
Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong,
P. O. Box 27,
and soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application pack should contain the following:
- Application letter for the position applied for
- A completed application form downloaded from the college website
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of relevant educational and professional certificates.
Closing Date: 02 July, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL