Sekyedumase Rural Bank Ltd calls for job applications
Responsible for delivering the mandate of Sekyedumase Rural Bank Ltd and shall have the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective functioning of the bank.
- Formulate policies and procedures for carrying out the work of the bank.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through co-ordination of activities of all the departments and agencies of the bank.
- Prepare and present required technical papers for the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the bank.
- Implement decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and ARB Apex Bank as well as other financial institutions and external bodies Responsible for the preparation and submission of prudential returns to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Banking and Specialized Deposit Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations (LI 1825), 2006 and other relevant legislations and directives.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human a physical resources to achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial environment.
- A minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised University plus at least 10 years working experience in the banking industry with 5 years in senior management position.
- A relevant professional qualification plus at least seven (7) years post-qualification experience in banking with at least four (4 years in senior management position.
- Experience in a rural banking environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends and developments including up to date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks both locally and at the international level e.g. IFRS, BASEL 2, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of Rural & Community Banks including the operational risks related to RCBs.
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation including LI 1825.
- Knowledge of core banking applications and systems – preferably T24
- Strategic Leadership
- Networking, Influencing and Stakeholder Management Communications at all levels both internally and externally
- Problem solving, Analytical and Decision Making
- Computer Literacy
- Drive, initiative, business acumen and results-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE ROOTED THROUGH INFO@SEKOBANK.COM
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION.
That is 20th July 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP