Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess an LLB Degree and a BL qualification
- 1Must possess a Master’s degree in a relevant field Be registered by the Ghana Legal Council and in good standing
- Have six (6) years relevant post-qualification experience as a Barristar in Industry or Public Service or six (6) years working experience as Assistant Registrar (Legal Officer) in a university or analogous institution
- Should be computer literate.
- Working knowledge of French is an advantage. Not above 50 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective candidates should submit application letters with seven (7) copies of their Curriculum Vitae indicating date of birth contact information and addresses. of three (3) referees.
They should attach photocopies of birth certificates, certified copies of transcripts (for lecturers) and all academic certificates, a copy of National Service Certificate and a copy of membership certificate of the relevant professional body (if any)
Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses below.
The Rector Ghana Institute of Languages
P.O. Box M67
BY HAND DELIVERY
Ag. Human Resource Officer
Third Floor, Room 2 Ghana Institule of Languages
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE FOR THE OF DOCUMENTS
All documents should be submitted not later than two (2) weeks from date of advertisement. That is 4th November 2021