Twitter’s mission is to serve the public conversation, and it’s essential – for the world and for Twitter – to increase the number of people who feel comfortable participating in it.
In line with our growth strategy, we’re excited to announce that we are now actively filling for roles in Ghana.
Our teams must be more immersed in the rich and vibrant communities that drive the conversations taking place every day across Africa, and we can only do this by engaging local teams and tapping into their expertise and exceptional talent.
Twitter’s Content Partnerships team is looking for a driven, creative, self sufficient and resourceful Senior Partner Manager to join us in Building and leading our strategies and best practices for content in Africa that will help bring the best content to Twitter across News, Sports and Entertainment with a focus on the Nigerian market.
Your task: nurture relationships, expand Twitter’s footprint and influence with key media organizations at senior levels across content, marketing, editorial, social and business development.
You should have a strong vision for the broad potential of the digital content industry while being focused on scalable impact and immediate opportunities that result in value and growth for Twitter.
What you will do:
- Sign and lead all relationships with Africa content partners, including networks, publishers, producers, music ventures, studios and OTTs with a focus on Nigeria
- Drive innovative media solutions across both major events and daily content that deliver reach and incremental revenue to partners and brings the best content to Twitter
- Collaborate with Business Development and marketing to negotiate innovative content distribution deals, on and off platform
- Champion Twitter partners internally, providing feedback on product and business processes
- Develop cross-platform sponsorship packages for advertisers with Twitter’s partners to drive Partner content monetization
- Collaborate with Communications to amplify twitter initiatives in the region
- Represent Twitter at Industry Events
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to maximize partners’ relationship with Twitter (e.g. Business Development, Legal, Curation, Product , Partnership Solutions, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
- BS or BA /MBA Preferred
- 9-12 years of client facing experience in media, content, Business Development and/or sales partnerships with a focus on Nigeria
- Experience working with the Broadcasters, publishers or OTT across News, Sports or Entertainment verticals
- Ability to establish C level relationships and also clearly communicate complex concepts and processes to partners at all levels of management
- Concrete record of partner management
- Familiarity with Twitter’s products
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, legal, marketing, communications, finance, sales, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile and internet products and technologies
- Creative, innovative thinker who is also operationally rigorous and detail-oriented
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should :