SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER at Offinso College of Education
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER at Offinso College of Education
- A Senior Security Officer shall assist the Chief Security Officer in the administration of the Security Services which include:
- Exercising control over the Guards and all security personnel;
- Ensuring discipline among security staff;
- Supervising and training of staff;
- Keeping the security situation under constant review for safety and
protection of the entire College community;
- Advising Management on the security situation, and logistic needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least four (4) years relevant
Applicant must have served as a Security Officer in a College of Education or
comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years
with impeccable record
- Must have served in the Armed Forces, Police or any major security service and must have held security related schedules(s).
- Applicants must have impeccable record of service
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are requested to submit three (3) copies of application letters
including copies of certificates, transcript and curriculum vitae to the address below:
Offinso College of Education
P. O. Box 7
Closing date for submission of application is 14th May, 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL