SENIOR TRAINING OFFICER at GRATIS Foundation
GRATIS Foundation, an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOT) is inviting suitable and qualified Ghanaians for the following positions: SENIOR TRAINING OFFICER
REPORTS DIRECTLY: REGIONAL MANAGER
DUTY STATION: KOFORIDUA
- Undertake training programmes at the English Department of the Hyundai Koica Training Institute of the Koforidua Centre,
- Prepare training Programmes in line with the approved syllabus for apprentices and students on attachment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialisation in English from a recognised tertiary institution
- A minimum of two (3) years post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable training institution.
- USP Latest employment Opportunity
- Options Consultancy Services Limited Jobs Available
- Wenco International Mining Systems Job Opportunity
- Global Records Management Ltd Calls For Job Applications
- Mastercard Foundation New Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancies Available At Jhpiego
- Delft Imaging Job Opportunities Available
- GBfoods New Employment Opportunities
- Nestlé Ghana Available Job Opportunity
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their written application letters including CVs to the:
Human Resource and Admin. Manager,
P. O. Box CO 151,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: By March 16, 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ABOUT GRATIS FOUNDATION
GRATIS Foundation is a technology transfer, training and manufacturing organization operating in Ghana. Incorporated in 1999, it evolved from the Ghana Regional Appropriate Technology Industrial Service (GRATIS) project which was established in 1987 by the Government of Ghana with support from the European Union and the Canadian International Development Agency to promote small-scale industrialization in the country.
GRATIS Foundation is an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. The guidance policy direction which enables GRATIS to fulfil its mission is provided by the Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP