Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Judicial Service invites applications from Ghanaians
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position below.
POSITION: Public Relations Executive
- Advise Management on media and stakeholder relations management.
- Daily scan all media platforms to identify news on the Judiciary for action where necessary.
- Scan Cause Lists/ device system to ascertain hearing dates of high profile and other newsworthy cases and monitor progress for reporting purposes / pre-empt negative media reportage.
- Coordinate media interest in the Judiciary and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Oversee internal and external communications via written, printed, and electronic mechanisms in order to disseminate the Judiciary’s message.
- Assist with the management of the Judicial Service website.
- Maintain and update records, library, and archives of publicity materials generated by the Judiciary or by external institutions and agencies affecting the Judiciary/Judicial Service.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual Public Relations the Judiciary and Judicial Service.
- Establish Public relations strategies to meet organisational objectives. Through the Line Manager, periodically provide reports.
- A qualified Lawyer on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A First Degree plus a Postgraduate Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations (Ghana) or its equivalent.
A minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
Three years should have been served in a managerial position in a reputable organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks after the first publication. That is 14th April 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.