Strategic Partnerships Manager – Public Sector
As a Partnership Manager, your primary role is to initiate, establish and grow relationships, develop and sustain partnerships especially with the Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies and the public sector with the main purpose of pitching and selling Mutani’s innovative and technology-enabled solutions, including but not limited to, SMS-based solutions, Web-based solutions and Mobile Apps.
The goal is to enable important Government institutions and functionaries transform the dissemination and flow of information among itself and to the general Public.
You will be instrumental in working closely with our business partners and making Mutani’s innovative business solution a success.
You’ll identify and build relationships with clients and technology vendors and be responsible for facilitating onboard new business clients and partners on Mutani’s innovative business solution platform.
Additionally, you’ll work on planning and developing Mutani’s business partnership models tailored to suit prospective clients and attend relevant events to promote the benefits of such solutions.
Strategic Partnership represents a major opportunity for our business and for that matter revenue generation and we anticipate that this role will offer you the potential to build a unique partnership model that is driven by innovation and customer success.
- Work directly and proactively with the Head of Strategic Partnerships to implement and achieve the overarching goal of Mutani’s Strategic Partnership department
- Contribute to and help drive Mutani’s vision and core values among its key clients and strategic partners.
- Assist the head to develop and implement a focused engagement action plan for efficient and effective communication and information delivery by Government Ministries, Departments and critical Agencies and the Public Sector
- You’ll identify and evaluate Market trends and competitors and develop a go-to Market Strategy targeted at key and prospective business partners
- Identify key personalities within Government functionaries and Public and private sector as lead persons to help facilitate pitching Mutani’s innovative business solutions to those institutions
- Engage Schools and key sectors in the private industry and work with product and Innovation team to develop and plan event and product launch
- Constant engagement with Strategy & Innovation team for important updates about trends within the industry for the pursuit of new businesses
- Proposing potential business deals by exploring opportunities with existing partners.
- Attending relevant events to promote Mutani’s innovative solutions and establish relationships with prospective partners and business clients
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline (Qualifications in Business Management, Marketing or related course are preferred but not mandatory requirement)
- Relevant experience in a previous Strategic Partnership role within the digital technology space or specifically, Mobile technology space in SMS and Mobile Apps business propositions and sales
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on their relative importance
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate relationship and business development skills.
- Excellent at establishing and growing business relationships with prospective business clients and partners
- The ability to identify, research, and understand which businesses to build relationship with first and prioritize to convert clients and customers
- Must have a keen interest in technology-related topics
- Competitive Salary
- Transportation allowance
- Paid annual leave
- Free breakfast
Method Of Application
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP