Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Statistician
We are seeking an experienced Statistician who will be responsible for processing large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
• Adapt statistical methods in order to solve specific problems.
• Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
• Apply sampling techniques or utilize complete enumeration bases in order to determine and define groups to be surveyed.
• Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data in order to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
• Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
• Evaluate sources of information in order to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
• Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
• Plan data collection methods for specific projects, and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
• Minimum of HND in mathematics, statistics of Data analysis.
• Applicants must be able to sort and filter data.
• Applicant must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel).
• Minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
• Conduct safety training for all employees/contractors and undertake hazard/risk analysis of all manufacturing processes.
• Implement safety audit procedures and measurement for the business.
• Conduct/Lead investigations of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Responsible for reviewing required PPE, maintain document on whom PPE has been issued by today and monitoring/enforcing use of required PPE.
• Undertake safety audits on job sites and promotes safe practices throughout the business.
• Review current safety procedures and recommend changes to management and respond to employee’s safety concerns.
• Perform emergency response drills and coordinates registration and removal of any hazardous waste.
• Record and issue monthly safety performance report and ensure the company is meeting the countries workplace safety standard
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental health and safety
• First Aid Certification Preferred
• Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
• Ability to access and analyze risk.
How to Apply for Sun-Canadian Recruitment
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP