Support Officer – Integrated Management System at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Support Officer – Integrated Management System at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016.
The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Integrated Management System.
- The candidate will join a team responsible for the development of the integrated management systems for the organization and over time take over responsibilities for the further development and implementation of the management system.
- Functions will include ensuring the documentation of processes, procedures and work instructions including ensuring that all interactions are duly captured.
- The role also will include coordinating training of staff on the management system, and coordinating the development and implementation of preventive and corrective actions based on self-assessments and internal or external audits.
- The candidate should be familiar with management system standards such as ISO 9001 and GSR
- Minimum of good Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with project management certification preferred.
- He/She must have relevant experience in development of management systems.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP