Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Support Officer – Legal Officer at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure of hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Legal Officer
- The candidate will assist in providing expert advice on matters of law and legal policy with respect to all the Authority’s activities.
- S/He will also be responsible for providing interpretation of laws, regulations and other legal provision.
- Represent the Authority in all legal suits and litigations in connection with licensing, enforcement.
- Also prepares and/ or review all contractual documents, interagency agreements, regulations, licenses etc.
Minimum of LLB with over 5 years post-qualification experience. A knowledge of nuclear law would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.