Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Support Officer – Management Information System at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016.
The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Management Information System.
- This role involves automating the flow of information for the integrated management system for the organization.
- This includes designing, developing and implementing software solutions for the automation of processes, procedures and work instructions.
- He/She will identify all the infrastructural requirements for automating the management system, and will collaborate with the IT team to ensure full integration of the software solution in the organization’s IT network.
- Minimum of good Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, information systems, information technology, or related field.
- Experience in software development, systems integration and development of ERP solutions is a requirement.
- Familiarity with management systems standards in addition to project management certification will be a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address email@example.com.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.