Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Support Officer – Senior Internal Auditor/Risk Officer at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016.
The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Senior Internal Auditor/Risk Officer.
- The candidate will be responsible for covering the full audit cycle including risk management, internal control management, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Among others, this will include developing internal audit scope and annual audit plans, analyzing and evaluating accounting records and documentation, preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit results, and act as an objective source of independent advice.
- He/She would also be required to develop and implement an effective enterprise risk management framework for the organization; in this regard, the candidate must have good working knowledge of ISO 31000.
- Minimum of Masters in Accounting or Finance and a professional qualification in accountancy.
- He/She should have at least 6 years post qualification experience in accounting, auditing and risk management experience in industry or other public service organization.
- Membership of professional accounting/auditing body is a requirement.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.