Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Support Officer – Senior Legal Officer at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016.
The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Senior Legal Officer
- The candidate will lead and provide expert advice on matters of law and legal policy with respect to all the organization’s activities.
- He/She will also be responsible for providing interpretation of laws, regulations and other legal provisions.
- Will represent the organization in all legal suits and litigations in connection with licensing and enforcement.
- He/She will also prepare and/ or review all contractual documents, interagency agreements, regulations, licenses etc.
Minimum of LLM with over 10 years post-qualification experience. A knowledge of nuclear law would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address email@example.com.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.