Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Support Officer – Systems Network Administrator at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Systems Network Administrator.
- The candidate will be responsible for the organization’s computer network (both hardware and software) and will monitor the network to ensure its constant availability to system users.
- This will include the setup of cloud Infrastructure and web-based applications, and the monitoring, installing, maintaining and upgrading Windows and Linux servers.
- He/She must ensure that the network environment meets security performance targets through the use of access controls, backups and firewalls, and must ensure dependability of disaster recovery data.
- Minimum of Bachelors in computer science, information technology or related subject.
- Should have considerable network design and implementation experience.
- Related professional IT certification would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.