Sysmex Corporation Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sysmex Corporation Recruitment 2021.
Sysmex – West & Central Africa, an affiliate of Sysmex Europe GmbH is a Regional Hub for Sysmex activities, offering second level support for Sysmex companies and partners in the West and Central African region in the development of innovative, original, and unique high – value-added testing and diagnostics solutions in IVD Industry: hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, life & bioscience and other clinical equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Intern, Accounting
- Assist in preparation of journal entries and bookkeeping
- Assist with data entry, filing, recording, and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
- Be part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Assist in preparation of invoices and other accounting data
- Assist in financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements as and when necessary
- Take on additional tasks of learning more about accounting and office operations.
- Any other task as and when it becomes necessary.
- A recent young graduate with a good first degree in Accounting
- Background knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage
Experience & Skills
- Must possess a good knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Knowledge of accounting software will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn
- Must be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
Job Title: Intern, Biomedical Engineer
- Install analyzers at customer site and pre-installation of analyzers received at SWCA with current ISO.
- Give user training on installed analyzers advising correct way of the usage
- Check the performance of the analyzer ensuring adherence to quality control measures and Calibrator.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance according to the checklist and within specified SLAs.
- Troubleshoot analyzers sent to SWCA or visit the site
- Support on spare parts ordering by advising on preventive maintenance kits stock, calibrator, etc
- Provide support in the introduction of new equipment and processes
Education, Experience & Skills
- A recent young graduate with a good first degree in Biomedical Engineer or Electrical Engineer preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Actively enrolled student in an undergraduate (preferably in final year fourth year) or graduate program in Biomedical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and apply new science, and to rapidly grow professionally.
- Engineer Interns may have access to instrumentation to perform their daily lab activities including control, calibration, Analyzer installation, and maintenance.
Job Title: Intern, Supply Chain
- Work with supply chain team to ensure customer needs are adequately met and in a timely manner
- Booking of inbound goods on SAP
- Creating of Proforma Invoice and Invoice for customer orders in SAP
- New customer identity number creation in the SAP
- Optimize inventory performance through forecasting and planning
- Creation of Purchase order in SAP
- Issuing, processing, and filling of order documents e.g. system generated invoice, VAT Invoice, and Way Bill
- Assist with procurement and inventory control
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Entry of signed/approved contracts on SAP.
Required Skills or Experience
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management
- Experience with SAP software
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency, particularly with spreadsheet programs
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly send an email via email@example.com
- A letter from the institution candidate enrolled
- A CV and cover letter
- Academic Transcripts
- A Valid National ID
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP