TAQA Global available jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for TAQA Global Recruitment 2021.
POSITION: Technical Inventory Engineer
Provide leadership at the warehouse to ensure efficient management of TICO inventory and strict adherence to Materials Management
Procedures and Policies.
Coordinate the work of the Warehouse, Procurement department, and the Operations and Management team to effectively support operations and Maintenance team.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, and establishing monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Establish and implement operational policies and procedures.
- Review Materials Management procedures and policies as and when necessary.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, and inventory management
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Oversee daily operations while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity and quality are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing,
following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Control inventory levels by supervising daily count and review variances
- Organize and Maintain audit record for counts on count sheets.
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities
- Approve Purchase Requisition for all inventory purchase request
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage all department employees, including but not limited to approve or deny vacation requests, overtime sheet verification, monitor attendance and take disciplinary action if necessary, accident investigation and assigning daily work assignments.
- Month End Inventory reporting and reconciliation
- Provide direction and supervise the annual physical Inventory Count.
- Provide explanation of variances as part of year-end inventory count and respond to auditor’s queries.
- Support and provide input in the development of annual budget and Financial Forecasts.
- Make recommendations for upgrade of Maximo system Measure and control inventories to reduce losses as well as maintain statistical and financial records.
- Secure assets appropriately by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with HSSE
- BSc Electrical / Mechanical / 1&C Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience at a warehouse in energy sector or in similar industry Analytical and IT literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
Forklift operations Strong attention to detail
Problem-solving skills Critical and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
- Experience in using Maximo and Oracle software or ERP System will be an advantage.
- Experience in power production industry
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES /
- Champions safety in all aspects of work schedule
- Exemplify integrity – work effectively with peers and teams
- Pursues and expects excellence Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements in your assigned role
- Eye for details to ensure that all information is devoid of inaccuracies
- Principled and firm to apply company directives
- Explores and supports new approaches to add value
- Support colleagues in implementing change as required Align own working practices and highlight opportunities and risks Build up formal and informal relationships
- Exchange ideas and actively seeks and open to constructive feedback
- Assume responsibility and take ownership of assigned
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their Resume to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By Friday, 16 July 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP