Teachers and language Teachers Needed Urgently
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for language Teachers Recruitment 2021.
- Company: Reputable School
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Ghana
A Reputable School in Achimota in need of Teachers and language teachers(French and Spanish).
- He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
- He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom
- He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
- He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests
- He/She will link pupil’s knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Job Title: Reception-Year 4(KG.TO 2-YEAR 4) Teacher
Job Location: Accra (New Achimota), Greater Accra
- Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
- Desirable strength in science and mathematics and computing (information technology).
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
- May take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
- Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
- Understanding and buying into school ethos
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a diploma in education is required
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in the British National Curriculum
- Must have knowledge in basic design technology and Coding (I.C.T)
Location: New Achimota, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Email cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing Date: 06 August, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP