Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tetra Tech Recruitment 2021.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is a Pasadena, California-based consulting and engineering services firm. The company provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the logistics and planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including support to the identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed;
- Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the inventory, applying inventory stickers and managing equipment;
- Provide support for the daily management of the GFRA office and administration of the petty cash in accordance with Tetra Tech policies
- The Accountant is responsible for executing GFRA accounting and financial control systems and ensuring that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet Tetra Tech ARD accounting standards.
- The Accountant will manage all bookkeeping, bank accounts and cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available for effective and efficient implementation. Specific areas of responsibility include financial report preparation, payroll preparation, review and submission to Tetra Tech ARD Home Office, cash flow management.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : August 16, 2021