Think Data Services Job Recriutment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Think Data Services Job Recriutment 2021
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (TSE)
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for the sales, installation, maintenance and repairs of specialised scanners and data processing and data management software of Think Data Services’ partners. It’s a diverse job for which a combination of technical and commercial skills is required. The TSE will be working from the Accra office and international travel will be required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for the sales of Scantron, Kodak Alaris, ColorTrac and Open Bee solutions in Ghana and other West African countries. Sales targets and bonuses apply;
- Installation of data capture solutions (software applications and document scanners) on customer sites;
- Installation of document management solutions;
- Training of end-users in how to deploy the data capture solutions;
- Maintenance and repairs on scanning equipment as advised by the brand and in close collaboration with their Technical Support Team;
- Offering remote support to customers when needed;
- Assisting technicians on the project site with the maintenance and repairs of Scantron scanners, making sure they are all running without problems;
- Managing digitization project at customers’ sites;
- Maintaining good business relations with existing customers;
- Identify and attending to business cocktails, conferences and seminars.
- Any other activity that lies in line with this job description and the companies activities.
Capabilities and skills
- Background in electrical engineering (a must);
- Experience with printer/ scanner repair or similar products (preferable);
- Familiarity with C++ programming (preferable);
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, current and past;
- High mechanical aptitude;
- Being able to prepare a presentation and do live demonstrations of our products;
- Willingness to travel/passport;
- Being able to work independently and in a team;
- Good commercial skills.
Email a copy of your CV to : email@example.com.
Start date: Immediate
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP