Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for TIRE VULCANIZER at Ghana Meridian Spare Parts
- 1) Vulcanizes breaks and holes in casings and treads of motor vehicle tires: Cuts and trims broken sections of tire with knife.
- 2) Scrapes and cleans area, using electrically or air-rotated wire brush.
- 3) Coats break on inside of tire with rubber cement.
- 4) Cuts raw and corded rubber patches and rolls them into rupture, using hand roller, to ensure adhesion.
- 5) Covers rupture on outside of tire with tread rubber and works rubber into hole with hand roller.
- 6) Trims patch, using knife.
- 7) Places tire in tire mold of vulcanizing machine which has been heated to specified temperature.
- 8) Adjusts air or steam bag inside tire, inflating it to exert pressure on tire in mold.
- 9) Clamps tire in mold and allows it to remain until rubber is vulcanized and patch fused with surrounding rubber.
- 10) May inspect and rebuff tire.
Certificate in a related field
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE