Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tulllow Oil Advertises Jobs, April 2021
Maintenance and Integrity Engineer Job
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Our Ghana office based in Accra is looking to hire a Maintenance and Integrity Manager on a Permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Offshore team in delivering high levels of Maintenance, Operational & Technical Integrity and cost performance. You will support a structured integrated maintenance and integrity management system, and provide assurance to Senior Management through audits of the effectiveness of Operational & Technical Integrity throughout the business unit.
The Successful Candidate
As Maintenance and Integrity Manager you will be responsible for –
• Leading and coordinating the assurance/audit program as per Assurance program.
• Working Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contract to ensure lessons and guidance is implemented where identified as part of the Assurance program.
• Conducting surveillance audits to ensure O&M maintains a maintenance management system.
• Developing and managing Metering, Maintenance & Integrity metrics in line with Corporate Operations & Process Safety KPI’s
• Representing Tullow Ghana Limited in meetings with the petroleum Commission on M&I and metering matters.
• Providing input and assistance to Shutdown Planning.
• Providing assurance of the execution & effectiveness of Integrity Management processes, including Safety Critical Maintenance and achieving Performance Standards set.
You will have extensive experience in a similar role, with engineering preferred but operational experience in similar environments are equally valid. You will ideally have business/commercial understanding, and you will also be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• High level maintenance and operational skills – ideally gained in national and international roles.
• Good understanding of Class and Flag State requirements for FPSOs.
• Experience of working with O&M contractors to manage operations & Maintenance activities.
• Knowledge of operational experience preferably related to FPSO operations.
• High level Communication skills – verbal and written.
• Operations team leading/management experience.
• Mentoring and training capabilities.
• Overseas and African experience beneficial, but not essential.
• Culturally sensitive and keen to develop national staff into appropriate roles as the organisation is developed.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 26 May. 2021