Tullow Oil Massive Job Recruitment
About Tullow Oil
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognized independent oil and gas company focused on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licenses across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking looking for experienced and qualified candidates for the positions below on a permanent basis.
- Follow up the preparation and the execution of the Subsea pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up activities, and Hand over to TGL operations for the offshore phase
- Conduct peer review of installation costs, schedules, and execution plans
- Develop functional input to concept screening/selection, contracting strategy, and other early project planning deliverables
- Define Installation cost and schedule estimates within the project
- Ensure development of inspection and testing plans and audits for installation vessels and equipment
2 . TEN EHS Advisor
- Support the relevant teams by providing timely and accurate EHS advice and assurance to ensure continual improvement
- Provide coaching for relevant personnel to ensure compliance and improve performance
- Provide key support in the development and execution of EHS programs and initiatives
- Coordinate/support incident investigations and assure quality and timely investigation and action closures
- Maintain a high level of visibility at the worksite, to participate, observe and coach personnel on working safely and conducting effective task controls such as Permit to Work and Task Risk Assessments, and ensuring applicable EHS management systems effectiveness and compliance
3 . Environmental Advisor
- Demonstrate commitment to safety through language, behavior, and actions
- Visible commitment to the Life Safety Rules and Tullow Values
- Educate, influence, persuade and challenge others to lead and promote sustainability
- Be able to critically analyze, interpret and report environmental data and information to inform sustainable decision-making and provide advice
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of application is September 25, 2022
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference in our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network.
We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives, and benefits that are designed to attract, retain, and motivate the best talent in our industry.