Apply for the UBC Fellowship in Canada 2021 Fully Funded at University of British Columbia. UBC is welcoming Applicants from all over the world with innovative minds on resolving new challenges by facing different communities.
Additionally, the University of Columbia among the world’s most famous universities, every year nominating students from all over the world. Moreover, the actual purpose of this scholarship is to provide you the platform to contribute to multidisciplinary projects and to leave a lasting impression on the community.
Country: Canada University: University of Columbia, Canada Fellowship Type: Fully Funded Program Period: Four Years
The University of British Columbia provides the Four Year Doctoral Fellowship Program award up to $18,200 stipend as well as full tuition coverage for four years.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship in Canada 2021
If you want to apply for this UBC Fellowship in Canada 2021, You should have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Candidates from all over the world can apply for this fellowship program.
- Likewise, Canadian Nationals Can also apply
- Also, four Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students.
- Furthermore, other major external scholarship winners who are selected as 4YF designates may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage
- Students submit an application for admission to the appropriate graduate program at UBC.
- Also, all Ph.D., DMA, and MDPhD applicants offered admission are automatically considered for 4YF funding.
The application procedure for the UBC Fellowship in Canada 2021 is online. You need to apply along with the required documents.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationals|
|Organizer||University of British Columbia|