Applications are open for UNDP Scholarship 2021. United Nations Development Program works in 170 countries across the world.
They are inviting Graduate Applicants to continue 2-year Professional Graduate Program in different countries.
Do you dream of working in international development with UNDP? So, Apply now for UNDP Graduate Scholarship Program 2021.
There is No Registration Fee Requirement to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarships. In fact, all nationality holders are eligible for this Graduate Scheme. UNDP offer participants a customized learning journey.
You can enhance your knowledge by joining this Graduate Program. UNDP plays an important role in helping countries achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
Successful applicants will be assigned to one or more locations around the world, including Bangladesh (Dhaka); Denmark (Copenhagen), Laos (Vientiane), Maldives (Male), Mongolia (Ulaan Baator), Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby), Samoa (Apia), Thailand (Bangkok), Timor-Leste (Dili), Turkey (Istanbul), United States (New York). More Details about UNDP are given below.
UNDP Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Organization: United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: July 4, 2021
Benefits You Will Get?
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance).
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- A competitive salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and the duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
We are looking for engaged young individuals who match UNDP’s values:
- Mutual Respect
- Results Orientation
NOTE: The application and selection process will be conducted in English. You are required to complete your application in English.
You must be a national of one of the countries where UNDP works to support the Sustainable Development Goals. Nationals from the countries listed below are particularly encouraged to apply:
Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Botswana, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros, Cook Islands, Congo (Rep. of), Djibouti, Eswatini, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Maldives,
Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- One of your degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree) should be from one of the countries where UNDP works to promote the Sustainable Development Goals.
- We encourage applications from a wide range of relevant degree courses:
- You will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: political science, public administration, business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, economics, data management, or a related field.
How To Apply
The application process is online.