The call is open to apply for UNICEF Free Online Courses 2021. Due to the Current COV-19 situation, it is the world’s best platform for all international students to do free online courses.
UNICEF currently presents in 119 countries in the world. Considered this opportunity as a Fully Funded scholarship and don’t miss this golden opportunity.
UNICEF training courses 2021 are totally Free of Cost and plus point is you will get the certification at the end of the course. All applicants across the world can apply for UNICEF Short online courses without any Registration Fee.
More than 140 courses announced by UNICEF, all are free with free certifications. Currently, UNICEF providing online courses in more than 6 Languages with 119 E-Learning Free Courses.
UNICEF Free Online Courses Details
- Sponsored By: UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Funds)
- No. of Courses: 140
- Learning Mode: Online
- Certificates: Yes (Free)
- Deadline: No Deadline (Open)
- UNICEF is a Non-Profit Organization (NGO) & was established in 1946 by the UN (United Nations) General Assembly.
- The main motto to work for the protection of children’s rights. to ensure they are getting their needs.
- UNICEF also provides services in the health of Medical, Health, Nutrition, basic education, sanitization & women’s development in developing areas.
- UNICEF currently presents in 119 countries in the world.
- UNICEF Provides an opportunity for youth to involve in Volunteer work by filling their volunteer application form free of cost.
Why You Should Join E-Learning Courses in UNICEF?
- UNICEF will give you access to more than 120+ courses.
- Most important is applicants across the world can join these courses in their own language i.e Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese.
- UNICEF is not charging any fee from you and ask you to do these courses and take the certificate and boost your Resumes.
- Communication (10)
- Working with people (9)
- Drive for results (17)
- Deciding and initiating action (5)
- Relating and networking (3)
- Persuading and Influencing (4)
- Applying technical expertise (23)
- Analyzing (6)
- Learning and researching (21)
- Creating and innovating (3)
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts (6)
- Planning and Organizing (7)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (10)
- Adapting and responding to change (4)
- Coping with pressure and setbacks (4)
- Entrepreneurial thinking (1)
- Diversity and Inclusion (8)
- Integrity (6)
- Commitment (6)
Benefits of UNICEF Online Courses
- You are eligible for Free Courses
- You can access these courses at any time
- Multiple courses available
- you can enroll in more than 1 course, it’s totally up to you.
- A free certificate by UNICEF will be given to you.
- There is no specific requirement for enrollment in these Free online courses.
- UNICEF Staff Members, Other NGOs & Common people all can apply
- Anyone across the world can apply
- No Age Restriction
- No Specific Academic Requirement
- No Documents required
How To Apply?
The process is entirely online. The link is given below you will have to click on it a page will appear with login details for Sign in then if you are a UNICEF STAFF MEMBER Simply choose Agora Login Button and if not so simply log in as “GUEST LOGIN”.