Underground Mining Alliance Ltd. (“UMA”) is a Joint Venture between African Underground Mining Services Limited (AUMS) and Rocksure International carrying out underground development and production works for the AngloGold Ashanti (Obuasi) Mine.
The positions will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in underground mechanized mining while working alongside experienced industry professionals in a safe, dynamic and outcome focused environment.
UMA is seeking to employ qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions:
- Driving to the task locations underground and surface.
- Inspecting trucks, Bogger, IT , Jumbo, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in the maintenance of the financial accounting operations to achieve agreed performance standards and goals.
- Processing and analyzing the financial transactions of the company, including but not limited to:
- Processing of all accounts payable and receivable transactions into pronto ERP
- Processing and maintaining General Ledger transactions
- Investigate, diagnose and perform trade related maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery according to maintenance requirements
- Conduct all preventative, scheduled & breakdown maintenance on underground mobile equipment;
- Electrical fault and failure diagnostics as required;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : April 16, 2021