- Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more
Applicants must possess certificate in the relevant field from a recognised institution and must have at least 3 years’ work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must e-mail application, CV and copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for submission of application is October 30, 2021.
Note that only applicants with at least 3 character / professional referees will be shortlisted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE