Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Well-Tech Fluids Africa Recruitment 2021
- Company: WELL TECH FLUIDS AFRICA
- Location: Tesano, Accra
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job position: Customer Experience Manager / Office Manager
- Job Category: Sales/marketing jobs in Ghana
We are looking for a pleasant and friendly Customer Experience Manager who will double as an Office Manager to join our team! As a CEM/OM, you will be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties at our office.
As the front-line employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make our guests feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep front desk clean, tidy, and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests Answer all the visitors’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail Check, sort, and forward emails
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands-on experience with office machines (for example printer etc.)
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- This is an entry-level position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of pro-activeness
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication
- Customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum qualification of a Diploma from any recognized and accredited institution.
HOW TO APPLY
CVS with an application letter addressed to THE GENERAL MANAGER, Well Tech Fluids Africa should be sent via email to email@example.com or
DO NOT SEND TO BOTH MAILS, JUST ONE IS FINE.
Salary is ATTRACTIVE
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 24th June, 2021
Office is located at TESANO, opposite the Tesano Cluster of Schools Only Shortlisted applicants will be called in for an interview.