Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Workshop Manager (Automobile) at Ghana Meridian Spare Parts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with them to understand their vehicular problems.
- Drive the vehicle with the technician and the customer to gain firsthand knowledge of the vehicular problems.
- Prepare the cost estimates including the services and repair costs and the cost of spare parts, if needed.
- Maintain and manage a daily record of repairs and services of vehicles undertaken and completed.
- Ensure delivery of vehicles to customers on time.
- Handle and manage softly the minor complaints and irritants with the customers.
- Educate customers on maintaining their vehicles free from troubles and problems.
- Supervise, manage and monitor automotive service technicians and repairers.
- Handle customer inquiries and respond to their needs in a cool, courteous and prompt manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the highest level through effective services and repairs.
Certificate in a related field
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing