Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for World Bank Group Job Applications
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty and promoting shared prosperity.
- Provide implementation support to the Bank’s portfolio in the country. Including through inputs for policy-based operations, hands-on implementation support and fiduciary due diligence of investment financing.
- Understand relevant procurement markets using analytical tools and approaches to define more effective procurement strategies.
- Efficiently engage in policy dialogue to help countries to reform and improve their public procurement systems.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of World Bank Group’s Twin Goals and the complementarities among different World Bank Group member institutions
- Demonstrates deep understanding of policy making process and the role of own sector of expertise in that process
- Fully understands Bank’s development initiatives and policies and practices related to l ending and non-lending operations
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : October 25, 2021
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.