Zormelo & Associates Available Job Vacancies
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Zormelo & Associates Available Job Vacancies
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Propose project structure, including RACI.
- Define project scope & deliverables
- Define and monitor project & resource planning
- Ensures that deliverables are being produced, within time, budget and defined quality level
- Taking responsibility for preparing and implementing tests for systems to ensure proper functioning of these and planning this implementation.
- Transfer of the application to the user organization
- Risk & escalation management within the project and surrounding projects / initiatives, propose contingency plans
- Maintains the project administration
- Create and present project updates & reports
- Keep close relation to the project members to take care of the people management aspects
- Bring consensus on business process improvement to all levels within the organization.
- Advise on the desired situation and solution options and helping formulate ways of optimizing business processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must possess a degree in IT or its’ equivalent and a Project Management Qualification;
- At least five (5) years IT experience preferably in manufacturing industry;
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects with tight timelines;
- Must be a Project Management Professional who can demonstrate working knowledge of ITIL;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP