GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT ONLINE
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Online Scholarship Application System
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat’s Online Scholarship Application and Administration System was launched by the Vice President, Dr. Bawumia in Accra on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
The launch of the Online portal was in line with Government’s vision to digitize and formalize government service delivery processes and to help to eliminate the inconvenience that Ghanaians experience seeking government sponsorship and also help the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat to properly and efficiently administer scholarships in the country.
In just four (4) steps, any applicant can apply for Scholarship from the comfort of their homes, take an aptitude test and be interviewed in their own districts without having to travel to Accra as was done in the past.
To apply for scholarship using the recently launched online scholarship application procedures by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IN GHANA ON WWW.SCHOLARSHIPGH.COM
To apply for scholarship using the recently launched online scholarship application procedures by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, you must meet the following requirements as stated by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat.
- You Should have gained admission into a tertiary institution in Ghana
- You Should have already registered and enrolled to undertake the programme at the tertiary institution
- The tertiary institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- The following Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions are allowed: Private and Public tertiary institution such as Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges, Colleges of Agriculture, Polytechnics, Technical Universities, Universities and Certificate awarding tertiary institutions.
How To Apply For A Scholarship Using The Online Application Process for Ghana
- Begin the scholarship application process by visiting scholarshipgh.com
- Afterwards, Create an account on the online scholarship portal to register and start filling the online application form
- Fill the online scholarship application form on the portal with the required details
- Afterwards Upload your academic transcripts, admission letters, academic certificate and other necessary documentation in PDF format
- After filling the online scholarship application form, you will be required to complete an online aptitude test
- If you pass the online aptitude test, you will be scheduled for a selection interview in your district.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL