Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Coca Cola Ghana Limited New Job Opportunity
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for a Governance, Compliance and Risk Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value-Added Dairies.
This role reports to the Country Financial Manager in the Finance Function. The job incumbent will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the various Company Policies, requiring a full understanding of the company policies and ensuring that the procedures comply with the policies. The GRC Manager is also responsible to:
- Implement and execute the governance and risk strategic framework.
- Ensure the organisation delivers on the requirements of a corporate citizen for good governance, risk management, ethical practices and legal compliance.
- Drive a pro-active, integrated and forward looking (short and long term) risk management and risk mitigation environment.
- Improve the overall risk and governance capabilities across the organisation and ensure that all the staff members have read, understand and sign off the various policies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
1 . Execute the risk and governance strategic framework through:
- Integrating legal and reputational requirements to be a model corporate citizen
- Ensure risk management is included in the overall strategic business planning process on an ongoing basis
- Continuous monitoring of all controls.
- Lead and guide forensic team during investigations.
- Ensure appropriate controls are developed to close out forensic investigation findings.
2 . Ensure the organisation operates in a lawful and ethical manner, complying with all appropriate legislation through:
- Executing an appropriate operational plan to cover all legal, ethical and financial requirements.
- Adapting to changes in the legal, ethical and financial environments timeously
Ensure the organisation’s risks and liabilities are minimised through strong plans of action that focus on:
- Operational and asset management
- Legislative risks
- Insurance related matters
- Financial risk management
3 . Drive a pro-active, integrated, forward looking risk environment through:=
- Create, promote and maintain a culture of risk awareness and clear accountability throughout the organisation
- Effective implementation of risk management tools and processes that identify and drive solutions to risks facing the organisation
- Support the implementation and execution of the automated governance process.
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing risks facing the organisation internally as well as in the economic and legislative environments
- Develop a strong working relationship with internal audit in order to adequately test controls across the business
- Drive consequence management.
Improve risk and governance capability improvement across the organisation through:
- Mentoring and coaching staff and management expectations on changes within risk and governance
- Drive appropriate training solutions to enhance the capability of staff across all functions
- Improve organisational understanding of what pro-active risk management is and how it is appropriate to individual areas (i.e. pro-active asset management)
Judgement and decision making
- Makes recommendations to the leadership on actions needed to mitigate significant business risks.
- Provides collaborative support to all regions.
- Decision around levels of investigations (regional or forensic) and corrective measures to be taken.
- Creative Associates International Latest Job Recruitment
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Palladium
- World Vision International Latest Job Available
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Jhpiego
Qualifications and Experience
- B Com Honours or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge in corporate governance
- Extensive experience in risk management (5 + years)
- Operational and audit experience an advantage
- Strong decision maker
- Builds positive influencing relationships
Outstanding analytical skills to develop meaningful risk and governance frameworks
- Ability to manage conflict
- Innovative and conceptual thinker
- Able to drive the implementation of strategies across the organisation
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 3rd March 2022
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
- Graduates Trainees Recruitment at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Guinness Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Qatar Airways Exciting Career Opportunity