Here is the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form and how to apply for the current year. The Ghana Gas Company is offering scholarships to Ghanaian students to pursue Undergraduate and HND courses in any public tertiary institution in Ghana for the current academic year.
- Aker Energy opens scholarship portal
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship 2021/2022 at the University of Ghana
- UCC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR BRILLIANT BUT NEEDY STUDENTS
- Support for needy students in Ghana
About Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
- Applications are invited for the 2022/2023 Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship for qualified Ghanaian students who are studying Undergraduate and HND courses in any of the public tertiary institutions in Ghana on the www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms Portal
- Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) is Ghana’s mid-stream gas business company that gathers, processes, transports and markets natural gas resources in Ghana and internationally.
- GNGC was incorporated in July 2011 and started official production in November 2014. GNGC is responsible for producing and prospecting of gas, condensate, LPG and isopentanes.
- Ghana Gas obtains revenue through the processing, transportation and sale of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
- The Ghana Gas Company has its headquarters in Accra with a gas plant situated at Atuabo, in the Western region of Ghana.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form Requirements
- You must be a Ghanaian and must possess a Ghana card, Voters ID or Birth Certificate for verification of identity.
- You must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (ie. University or Technical University) in Ghana.
- You must be a first-year student of the tertiary institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are pursuing or admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- You must not be above the age of thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying for the Ghana Gas scholarship.
- You must complete a scholarship application form with two passport size photographs.
Ghana Gas Scholarship Required Documents
You must provide the following documents attached to the Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form to be considered
- Your Admission Letter
- Your academic certificates : JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical
- A Birth Certificate, Ghana Card or Passport
- Other relevant Documents
Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form
How To Apply For Ghana Gas Scholarship
- First download the Ghana Gas Scholarship application form here: www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms
- Then fill it with the required details
- Afterwards submit the completed form by E-mail to : [email protected]
- You must include an essay or statement of carrier objectives to justify your request for the scholarship.
- Include scanned copy of the required documents
Ghana Gas Scholarship Deadline – Closing Date
- Deadline for submission of Ghana Gas Scholarship application forms is 28th February.
- KNUST-Educational Pathways International Scholarships 2021/2022
- ADUHENE EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Forms 2021/2022
- Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Forms 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh scholarship 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh Scholarship Forms 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship 2022/2023/2024, www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business, Ghana Gas Scholarship Portal 2022/2023/2024, Ghana Gas Scholarship Application Portal 2022/2023/2024
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE