- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothings changed.
We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons.
And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy.
And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world.
To achieve these, we need the world’s very best XYZ. Feel encouraged? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Site Leadership Team engaging with the plant team to develop ways of successfully implementing the EISC Programme aligned to the Kaasi Site vision of becoming ‘Best Performing, most trusted and respected producer in Africa’’.
To co-ordinate and deliver the ongoing development and management of Supply capabilities, and in so doing, drive the Diageo Way of Building Manufacturing Excellence in Kaasi Site.
To drive all Continuous Improvement initiatives across the site and deliver on all ITF gains and play a role as coach to Change agents, HODs and EISC Super users.
Drive and embed a culture of EISC as a way of working (Doing the basics excellently) on site, additional responsibilities include:
Provides day-to-day oversight and guidance to Work streams Tracks and monitors progress and results Integrates activities/work products among the streams and organization Coaches all levels to reach project objectives Assists with issue resolution in the site Forms the formal link to site management and global EISC organisation
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Setting up the site for successful implementation of the EISC Programme via education, validation and training and accreditation.
- Working with the local supply teams to diagnose the current operating system, evaluate the management infrastructure that supports operations and determine the capabilities and mind-sets that exist on site.
- Support the generation of the design and implementation of solutions to deliver the objectives of EISC
- Drive the Site PPCRS work stream and global standard on site
- Lead site self-assessment audits and identify gaps across the Site and support close out of action plans identified on site.
- Co-ordinate and holds HOD’s to account to meet the standards and Co-ordinate Site reporting but NOT the administrator.
- Build & develop a strong network of Super-Users and Connects the EISC network across Africa and Global Opex.
- Hold site accountable to adhere to TRACC standards and requirements
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Industrial Engineering graduate with proven experience in operations, manufacturing excellence
- In addition, Business Management and/or Project Management qualification will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing Excellence, great network and relationships
- Ability to solve sophisticated problems
- Good knowledge of global supply standard methodologies.
- Highly organised and motivated to deliver an excellent service.
- Flexible to the varying demands of the role.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of engagement tools and techniques
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Great teammate with strong influencing skills
- Ability to work independently with limited or no supervision.
- Integrity and ability to take care of critical information in a confidential manner.
- Good IT and presentation skills including Excel and PowerPoint
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to engage and connect with key partners within the business
- Lack of mobility locally and possibly internationally
- Failure to use own initiative and drive to action results quickly and right first time
Closing Date : 26th Nov. 2021