A reputable four star hotel located in the Volta regional capital, Ho is inviting applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated professionals to fill the following managerial positions: Human Resource Manager
Qualified applicants shall perform the duties detailed below that include (but not limited:
- Manage the recent and on-boarding passes including reviewing job descriptions
- Manage the day-to-day coordination and implementation of company policies, especially its staff performance/ productivity issues.
- HR Manager must anticipate how many people the organisation requires, and when. He/She must use the screening process to ensure all staff members can perform at a level that meets guests expectations and should be able to manage an effective and efficient staff-customer relations.
- Develop and implement an affective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate and improve staff productivity
- Manage a training plan, ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales and conduct new high orientation programme.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programmes and materials
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behaviour and coordinate disciplinary procedure as and when necessary
- Assist with and ensure that all procedures concerning promotion, demotion, transfer and staff resignation take place within the Company policy and within legal boundaries
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important database.
- Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspect of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required.
- Handle all employee grievances.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised university. A Master’s Degree and or being a member of a professional body are added advantages
- Minimum of Five (5) years work experience
- Should have a skill set of being firm and fair, be patient, diplomatic and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a hospitality industry will be an added advantage
LOCATION: Successful candidates should be willing to live and work in Ho, Volta Region
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should email and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the names addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for application 18th March, 2022.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE