Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana Latest Jobs
Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana is the professional accountancy body established by an Act of Parliament to regulate accountancy practice in Ghana.
In compliance with Statement of Membership Obligations 1 (SMO-1), the Institute established the Quality Assurance Monitoring Directorate to conduct Quality Assurance reviews of licensed firms to ensure that the work of auditors is conducted in compliance with ISGM 1 & 2 (Formerly ISQC 1), auditing and accounting standards.
The Institute has vacancies for the position of Assistant Managers in the Quality Assurance Monitoring Directorate and invites applications from qualified candidates.
Qualification And Skills:
- Applicants should have a minimum of a first degree in Accounting or Finance
- A Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana
- A qualified accountant who has worked in a practicing firm with not less than four (4) years post-qualification experience in statutory audits
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Experience in leading audit teams as a manager
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to manage an office without supervision
- Excellent understanding of auditing procedures, ISAS, ISRES etc
- Excellent understanding of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, and IPSAS;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills;
- Excellent Computer Skills (especially Microsoft Office Suite); Knowledge in ISQC/ISQM would be an added advantage.
The Assistant Quality Assurance Manager reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and/or the Director of the Quality Assurance Monitoring (QAM) Directorate and shall perform all relevant functions as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager/Director including the following:
- Assisting in organizing sensitization and orientation programs to educate practitioners on the review process
- Conducting quality assurance reviews
- Communicating findings of quality assurance reviews to audit partners and collecting feedback, after review by the Quality Assurance Manager and/or the Director,
- Preparing quality assurance monitoring reports
- Conducting follow-ups to ensure recommendations have been properly Implemented.
The position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The closing date of the application is two weeks from the date of publication of the advert that is on September 21, 202.