Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Vacancy At Coca Cola Ghana Limited
Voltic (GH) Limited, the manufacturer of the leading premium natural water brand in Ghana for over two decades, with expanded portfolio of Value Added Dairies seeks to hire the services of a Country Logistics Manager. The role reports to the Managing Director with the key purpose of leading strategy formulations and implementation of the business plan and have oversight of the execution through synchronised and effective production, warehousing, fleet, customer collaboration and distribution plans. Implement the logistics transformational projects to deliver the strategic priorities of long term growth, leveraging scale and building fundamental capabilities.
Job Title: Country Logistics Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic Business and Supply Chain alignment:
- Formulate and drive a medium-term sustainable Logistics strategy and business plan that enables the business and Group Supply Chain strategy
- Translate CCBA SC strategy into Logistics objectives for the country
- Support the country’s functions to deliver their business plans and targets.
- Implement CCBA SC policies and procedures for optimal governance and efficiency
- Optimise Warehouse, Distribution and Logistics Management:
- Ensure full and empties stock levels in WH are managed
- Ensure that layout and space for full product are managed
- Ensure space for empty bottles, crates and pallets are managed
- Manage direct reports to ensure product delivery to depot and to customer
- Ensure effective glass management (glass returns from trade, reverse logistics, glass & crates sorting)
- Authorise write-offs of all breakages in WH as per CoA
- Raise RFA for glass destruction
- Review the current operation and plan for future operation related to manpower, and equipment requirements
- Constantly review the current WH layout and re-arrange if necessary
- Ensure route optimisation is done
- Ensure fleet mix is optimal
- Manage third party contracts (Hauling, FLT’s, Security, Direct service, delivery trucks, Third party distributors)
- Ensure perfect delivery principles are followed and settlement done as per laid down procedure
- Investigate, initiate and drive optimisation opportunities in distribution and warehouse
- Enforce routines to ensure good customer service
- Ensure hauling to plan
- Ensure that customer complaints processes and procedures are managed
- Ensures asset care (Fleet and trade services) is managed:
- Ensure adherence to maintenance plan and balancing between scheduled maintenance and distribution
- Ensure fleet audits are done as per schedules and that CAP’s are addressed
- Ensures cooler availability
- Drive High Performance Logistics Capability and Talent pipeline:
- Responsible for in-country Logistics capability development
- Ensure rapidly increasing levels of capability proactively aligned to the changing business landscape in Logistics
- Drive effective Logistics Human Capital management and deployment
- Define the Logistics capabilities required to deliver on mandate and organizational objectives
- Implement the SC WAY process of sustainable, continuous improvement
- Provide input into the capability development framework, curricula and process by leveraging capability and expertise
- Enable and Manage Performance:
- Drive effective Capacity Management through focused improved methodologies that ensure that all existing and new assets are fully optimised and drive value
- Align with the SC operating model that will enable sustainable performance
- Standardisation and deployment of SC ways of working in all Logistics areas
- Focus the entire Logistics community towards delivering value through integrated KPI’s that drive bottom line performance.
- Review Country performance in priority areas and suggest performance-improving actions to senior country leadership team.
- Inculcate a culture of continuously creating, sharing, and adopting of innovative technology and best practices
- Align Business processes around effective S&OP and DDMRP planning
- Managed Health, Safety & Environment:
- Ensure effective driver training and certification is in place
- Ensure safety of own and 3rd party rented fleet
- Ensure compliance to all SHEQ requirements
- Participate in IMCR process pertaining to product recall
- Deliver cost effective and timeous Capital investment projects:
- Assess, develop and provide input to enable long range Logistics capacity requirements for the country.
- Provide governance and lead capital planning process for Logistics capacity investment plans.
- Provide deep Logistics technical expertise for all country capital projects.
- Deliver capacity investment projects to meet business growth objectives in a cost effective and timeous way.
- Provide support to in country resources for smaller projects.
- APPLY NOW || University of Cape Coast Available Job Vacancies
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Deloitte
- Nestlé Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Bunge
- Lively Minds Calls For Job Applications
Skills, Experience & Education
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Compliance, Governance and Ethics
- Conflict Management
- Lead and Manage Business Unit Managers
- Change Leadership
- Negotiation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strategic Perspective
- Strong cognitive skills (judgment; analytical skills)
- Above 10 years’ experience in a variety of operational roles – both generalist and specialist. Including 5 years in a leadership role(s) and operational experience at Supply Chain Management level.
Master’s Degree in Supply Chain management or Engineering
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 9th March 2022
- Creative Associates International Latest Job Recruitment
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Palladium
- World Vision International Latest Job Available
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Jhpiego