2023 Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship In USA
Fully Funded Scholarship In USA
Pursue your dreams, and study in the United States of America. International Students can apply for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship in the USA. This is a fully-funded for students who wish to pursue their postgraduate degrees. The scholarship program is available to students of any nationality.
Students from over 160 countries can apply to study in the United States. Approximately, more than 4,000 International students can apply for this Government-funded scholarship.
Students can study in all academic disciplines except medicine. Most importantly, International Students are not required to submit IELTS certificates. GRE and TOEFL results may be required.
DETAILS ABOUT 4,000 Fulbright Scholarships
- Host Country: United States
- Coverage of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
4,000 Fulbright Scholarships Benefits
The Fulbright scholarship is among the largest scholarship programs in the U.S. This is because it is funded by the U.S Department of State. The scholarship will cover the following:
- Firstly, Tuition,
- Secondly, Required Textbooks,
- Thirdly, Airfare,
- Also, a Living Stipend,
- Additionally, Health insurance,
- Most importantly, the Visa process.
- Last but not least, A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Lastly, Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Fields Of Study Available for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship
- To begin with, All Disciplines are eligible with the exception of clinical medicine.
- Also, People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, as well as data science are strongly motivated to apply.
- First of all, applicants wishing to study For the Master’sDegree program must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree. Likewise, a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling16 years of formal education from a recognized university.
- Also, fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. However, MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants who require 2 years of work experience cannot apply.
- Moreover, for the degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree (at least 18 years of formal education) from a recognized university.
However, the eligibility criteria differ in countries.
HOW TO APPLY
- First of all, the application is online for all the countries.
- Secondly, interested applicants can visit the Fulbright scholarship website HERE and select their countries.
- Lastly, filter the application process for each country.
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.