A DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons for the following vacancies:
- Takes full charge of the accounts of the company
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Make sure to deal with all issues pertaining to the smooth running of the office at all times.
- This includes checking that all machinery is in good working order, staff are up to standard with work, Tenants (insurance) are in check, DVLA and Bank are operating as expected.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and should be able to handle all problems professionally.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Takes full charge of the bay and the equipment
- Maintain a safe environment for all employees by ensuring compliance with safety procedures
- Evaluate employee’s performance and provide feedback, coaching, and corrective action as needed to maintain standards and improve performance
- Train new and existing employees on safety, quality, and standard operating procedures
- Responsible for testing of vehicles received in the bay on a daily basis
- Ensure that correct information is on VRC ( Engine Capacity, Car number, etc)
- Ability to display a courteous and professional attitude
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and maintenance, managing project deployment, upgrade and supporting IT Network systems, including switches, routers, Server OS, Windows OS, hardware, software, and its peripherals.
- Administer Active Directory and DNS
- Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges, and security.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the submission of the application is 29th March 2022
JOBS VACANCIES AVAILABLE
- Exciting Employment Opportunity At AgUnity
- Kokrobitey Institute Invites Job Applications
- Prime Care Medical Center Latest Job Vacancies
- Urgent Recruitment at M-KOPA
- Epiroc Latest Job Vacancy
- NicheHR LLP Calls For Job Applications
- IQVIA New Employment Opportunity Available
- Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Openings