Winrock International Latest Job Opportunity
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
However, Winrock is implementing the four-year, Making Advances to Eliminate Child Labor in More Areas with Sustainable Integrated Efforts (MATE MASIE) project. Thus, The project is funded by the United States Department of Labor (USDOL) and will strengthen capacity, connections, and accountability across child labor enforcement and monitoring within cocoa cooperatives in Ghana and will build the capacity of cooperatives to support vulnerable member households directly and by linking their members with other service providers.
Winrock International is recruiting applicants for the position of HR & Administration Assistant for a United States Department of Labor (USDOL)-funded project. The key responsibilities are supporting all staff in administrative activities. This could include filing, making logistical arrangements for travel, supporting the Finance and Administration Officer in maintaining the project inventory, organizing office schedules and the schedule for the driver, and other tasks as assigned.
This is a local/national position and is not eligible for international allowances.
- To begin with, Assist the Project Director and FAO with the recruitment process, training of new employees, including coordination of job advertisement, scheduling of interviews, employee on-boarding, coordinating logistics for new employee orientation, etc.
- Secondly, Support internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR on the project.
- Then, Compile and maintain paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday, annual, and sick leave.
- Also, Coordinate meetings and make logistical arrangements for workshops and seminars.
- Moreover, Help in organizing logistics for internal/external trainings/workshops including purchase of required stationeries, venue booking, transportation, and hotel booking.
- Furthermore, Monitor and update office supplies on an inventory card/inventory report and report stock levels to FAO to replenish stock in good time.
- Additionally, Ensure that project inventory is up to date and inventory stickers allocated to each item.
- Thereafter, Assist with procurement process as assigned by FAO or Accountant, collecting procurement quotes from vendors, receiving goods from vendors, etc.
- More so, Regularly maintain all office functions, including but not limited to settlement of issues relating to utility bills, including electrical, equipment, plumbing, and security operations and provide recommendations for repair.
- And also, Manage the office petty cash system.
- Besides that, Coordinate the schedule of vehicle movements with the supervision of FAO. Maintain and update files for vehicle including logs and maintenance schedules/reports.
- In addition, Take minutes at staff meetings and events.
- Afterwards, Monitor the Office Caretaker to ensure the office is clean as a professional working environment. All desk and frequently touched areas such as door handles are disinfected on a daily basis
- Last but not least, Provide general administrative support to the office and field teams.
- Finally, Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Three years of relevant experience in office management, project support and/or administration
- Experience working with donor-funded projects is an advantage
- Demonstrated and proven record working in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to be flexible, responsive, and confident in interfacing with various internal and external individuals to accomplish tasks
- Strong organizational skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving capabilities and sense of responsibility in seeing issues through to completion
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel, is required
- Cheerful spirit and willingness to learn are beneficial
Applications should be submitted by May 16, 2022.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and value diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants can get the employment without regard to perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.
Closing Date : 16th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE