Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for 2022 Ghana Force/Navy/Army Massive Recruitment.
- Applicants must have 6 Passes at WASSCE for Army Candidates and 2 credits and 4 Passes at WASSCE for Navy and Airforce.
- Must not be more than 27 years for Regimental Band and not more than 28 years for Dance band.
- c. Must have the following:
- Ability to sight-read musical notes.
- Ability to play Woodwind or Brass instruments.
- Proficiency in Basic Music (ABRSM) Theory Grade 4 will be an added advantage.
General Eligibility For Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 January 2023.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Not bonded.
- Not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (59) and 1.70m (57) for females.
HOW TO APPLY
To join the Ghana Armed Forces as a RECRUIT, acquire a scratch card at TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GHe 200.00) through USSD CODE *447*160# or from the designated Post Offices below:
- Greater Accra: Accra Main (GPO), Accra North, Kaneshie, Dansoman Est. Mamprobi, Kason Nyanyam, Weija, Mallam. Taifa, Achimota Mkt Achimota Sch, Amasaman, Dome Kwabenya, Sakumono, Adenta, Burma Camp, Osu. Ministries, Cantonments, Madina, Legan, Teshie Rd Side, Teshic Est, Nungua, Tema Com 1.Tema Com 11.Tema Com 7. Tema Newtown, Tema Shopping, Ada Foah, Prampeam. Spintex Rd.
- Central Region: Cape Coast, Adisadel, Assin Fosu, Breman Asikuma, Kojo Beedu, Mankessim, Swedru, UCC, Winneba, Elmina, Apam, Anomaho, Nyarkrom
- Northern Region: Tamale, Edu Ridge, UDS, Damongo, Yendi, Bimbilla, Walewale, Savelugu, Salaga
- Upper West Region: Wa. Bole, Jirupa, Lawra, Tumu.
- Upper East Region: Bolga. Bawku, Navrongo, Sandema
- Ashanti Region: Adum, Suame, KNUST, Konongo, Mampong. Agona, Ejisu, Bekwai, Obuasi, Dunkwa, Old Tafo
- Brong/Ahafo: Sunyani, Nsoatre, Berekum, Dormaa, Kenyase, Goaso,Bechem, Duayaw Eastern Region: Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Nsawam, Asamunkese, Akosombo, Oda, Akropong. Somanya, Suhum, New Tafo, Mpraeso,
- WESTERN REGION: Takoradi, Schondi, Mk: Cacle, Sefwi Wiawso, Asankragwa, Axim, Exiama
- Volta Region: Ho, Sogakofe, Aflao, Hoboe, Keta, Akatsi, Dems, Diodre, Kete Krachi, Jasikan, Kpando,
Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted. Log on to the recruitment portal http://www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh with any of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox.
Read through the entry requirements thoroughly. Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/ Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”
- Set all channels to “receive”
Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page
Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of qualification (e. Non-Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3 Tradesman or Tradesman) and click Next
Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and preferred regional screening center for physical examination from the venues listed below:
- Western Region: Sekondi, Gyandu Park.
- Central Region: Cape Coast, Sports Stadium.
- Greater Accra: Accra, El-Wak Sports Stadium.
- Eastern Region: Koforidua Sports Stadium
- Volta Region: Ho, Sports Stadium
- Ashanti Region: Kumasi, Uddara Barracks
- Brong Ahafo Region: Sunyani, Coronation Park
- Northern Region: Tamale Sports Stadium
- Upper East Region: Bolga Sports Stadium
- Upper West Region: Wa Sports Stadium
PAGE 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-size photograph of dimension (200×180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and enter any other required data.
PAGE 3: Enter the results of WASSCE/SSCE and BECE, including TWO required core subjects on your Certificate, that is CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH Enter your WASSCE Index number, WASSCE results slip serial number, and BECE Index number. Upload only scanned copies of the following WASSCE or Trade Certificate.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE, Trade/Technical certificate) to be uploaded shall not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number, Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are Shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check DETAILS TAB: enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS E-Mail, and order a reprint.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date Closing date for submission of all online applications is 5th June 2021.
Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding, and accommodation throughout the recruitment exercise.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further physical screening
NB: All candidates are to follow instructions given by the GHQ (Personnel Administration) only. The Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer. There are no authorized middlemen and vacancies are not for sale. Any person found parading as an agent or middleman will be prosecuted and those who deal with such people do so at their own risk. Anybody who presents false documents will and prosecuted.