LETTER OF INTENT FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2022
A scholarship letter of intent is usually also referred to as a statement of purpose. In this letter, you describe your future plans while you in the university.
You as well expressed your personal motivation for choosing that course of study. Let’s look at the format or the structure of a scholarship letter of intent.
LETTER OF INTENT STRUCTURE FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
1. To begin with, The Letterhead. This is where you state your address on the right side if the document. On the left side of the document, you place the receiver’s address.
2. Secondly, First Paragraph. Here you have to introduce your educational goals. Tell how the chosen course of study relates with your career aspirations.
3. Thirdly, Second Paragraph. This is where you state your previous academic records. Show how passionate you are for the chosen course of study. You can also talk about how you are have been inspired by 5hr knowledge you’ve acquired earlier on.
4. Also, Third Paragraph. This is where you state your work-related experience and skills. This will help you in getting a school scholarship.
5. Afterward, Fifth Paragraph. What are your future short and long time goals? In this last paragraph also concluding Paragraph, explain how intentional and passionate you are about your career. You do so by listing out your short-term goals and long-term goals.
Moreover, the layout of your letter of intent is very necessary. Here are some tips to help you with the layout.
– You should not exceed two pages for a letter of intent.
– Also, You should set a one-inch margin on all the sides of the page.
– Moreover, You should left align your content
– In addition to that, Your line spacing should be 1 or 1.5
– You should also apply double spacing between the paragraphs.
– The letter of intent should be sent in PDF form.
For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.